Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air Pro model boasts all stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Pro model can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving Only Turbo Air models
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Pro series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Hot gas condensate system Only Turbo Air models
Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Efficient refrigeration system
Pro Series's solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Cold air distribution system
Door pressure release device
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Top mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Door locks standard
Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
Solid and sturdy grille design
Legs available (optional)
Full and half pan racks available (optional)
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: SP2F180100
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
- Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)