Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Hot gas condensate system Only Turbo Air models
Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Optional solid side panels (SP & SP-A) available* to ensure durability with two interior standards (SB only)
SP: Stainless steel interior for sanitary purposes
SP-A: Black coated interior with mirrored sides for maximized display effects
Efficient refrigeration system
Turbo Air's refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced environmentally friendly R-404A (CFC Free) refrigeration. These include large evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and balanced temperature throughout the cabinet.
LED lighting interior
Standard back-guard improves airflow
Energy saving night curtain standard
300 series stainless steel interior standard including back wall, shelves and deck pans
Perforated interior back wall and top for improved air flow
Foamed with polyurethane, high-density cell insulation (CFC free)
Front air intake and rear air discharge
- Simple plug-in installation
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- Standard color comes in black only
- Security cover available (optional)
- Price tag channel available (optional)
- Recommended operating conditions: TOM models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature & humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% respectively. Units should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt the air curtain and compromise the function of the cabinet. Air curtain models will run most efficiently when completely loaded with product.
- Security cover: SC-60-DXB
- Price tag channel: P60DX000ZK (57"L)