Self-cleaning condenser device Only at Turbo Air
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Stainless steel cabinet construction
The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Super Deluxe can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving Only Turbo Air models
Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Door pressure release device Only Turbo Air models
Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
Efficient refrigeration system
Turbo Air's solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
LED interior lighting
Bottom mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Door locks standard
Positive seal self-closing doors
Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
Solid and sturdy grille design
Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
Legs available (optional)
Full and half pan racks available (optional)
- 5" caster, ½" diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6" stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: 30278Q0200
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
- Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250 (each holds up to fifteen 18"L x 26"D sheet pans)
- Remote cabinet & condensing unit: extra lead time will apply, please call factory for more details to order)